UL Transaction Security has revealed that its advisory services (PDF) team has been assisting the partners behind the Dutch NFC payments pilot in the city of Leiden over the past year. UL has helped with strategic advice, test services and project management as well as carrying out detailed low-level performance enhancements, the company says.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries