UL Transaction Security has revealed that its advisory services (PDF) team has been assisting the partners behind the Dutch NFC payments pilot in the city of Leiden over the past year. UL has helped with strategic advice, test services and project management as well as carrying out detailed low-level performance enhancements, the company says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info