UL Transaction Security has revealed that its advisory services (PDF) team has been assisting the partners behind the Dutch NFC payments pilot in the city of Leiden over the past year. UL has helped with strategic advice, test services and project management as well as carrying out detailed low-level performance enhancements, the company says.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones