Sony has included NFC pairing in its latest Walkman, the NWZ-F886. The music player runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, allowing users to download apps to the device, and Flac and Apple Lossless file compatibility, a 4-inch Triluminous display, WiFi and Bluetooth as well as 32GB of storage.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’