With a 12 megapixel 1/1.7-inch sensor and integrated LCD viewfinder, the Leica C will be available for £550 from mid-September in light gold and dark red finishes.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores