The latest version of Lenovo’s flexible ThinkPad Yoga Windows 8 ultrabook will include NFC. The 12.5-inch device is designed for business users, can be transformed from a laptop into a tablet by simply folding the screen back, and will launch in November starting at US$949.
- Moooi adds NFC tags to its designer furniture to guarantee authenticity
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options