More than four million mobile phone users in France now have a Cityzi compatible NFC handset, French NFC trade association AFSCM reports, an increase of 500,000 since July 2013. “With the advent of 4G, we expect a further acceleration in the rate of adoption for NFC equipment,” says CEO Thibault Dreuille.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent