More than four million mobile phone users in France now have a Cityzi compatible NFC handset, French NFC trade association AFSCM reports, an increase of 500,000 since July 2013. “With the advent of 4G, we expect a further acceleration in the rate of adoption for NFC equipment,” says CEO Thibault Dreuille.
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features
- Samsung reveals S8 with multi-biometrics, Samsung Pay reaches quarter of a billion transactions and adds online payments
- Dunkin’ Donuts customers get mobile ordering through Google’s navigation app