US-based Wright Global Graphics has added an NFC option to its RetaiLive range, enabling marketers to include NFC tags in retail displays, product labels and point-of-purchase materials produced by the printer. “Reaction to RetaiLive has been overwhelmingly positive,” says company chairman Don Wright.
- Target to launch mobile payment service this year
- Pakistan to add payments to National IDs
- CPI Card Group and Proxama to offer innovative mobile and EMV payments services in North America
- Austrians to open bank accounts from home using online video ID service
- Ant Financial eyes up blockchain for Alipay