US-based Wright Global Graphics has added an NFC option to its RetaiLive range, enabling marketers to include NFC tags in retail displays, product labels and point-of-purchase materials produced by the printer. “Reaction to RetaiLive has been overwhelmingly positive,” says company chairman Don Wright.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes