US-based Wright Global Graphics has added an NFC option to its RetaiLive range, enabling marketers to include NFC tags in retail displays, product labels and point-of-purchase materials produced by the printer. “Reaction to RetaiLive has been overwhelmingly positive,” says company chairman Don Wright.
- Seppeltsfield Barossa adds NFC tags to wine bottles
- Swedish banks roll out wearable payments on fashion watches
- Visa to acquire Rambus’ payments and ticketing business
- Apple Pay to go live in Greece, Portugal and Slovakia this week
- Apple Pay to add support for Octopus transit cards in Hong Kong