Clear Channel has added NFC and QR code functionality to 250 advertising panels in the Dutch cities of Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam and Maastricht. The panels are located “in and around crowded shopping areas, railway stations and car parks,” the out-of-home media owner says.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform