Clear Channel has added NFC and QR code functionality to 250 advertising panels in the Dutch cities of Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam and Maastricht. The panels are located “in and around crowded shopping areas, railway stations and car parks,” the out-of-home media owner says.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones