Clear Channel has added NFC and QR code functionality to 250 advertising panels in the Dutch cities of Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam and Maastricht. The panels are located “in and around crowded shopping areas, railway stations and car parks,” the out-of-home media owner says.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa