Clear Channel has added NFC and QR code functionality to 250 advertising panels in the Dutch cities of Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam and Maastricht. The panels are located “in and around crowded shopping areas, railway stations and car parks,” the out-of-home media owner says.
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service
- Japanese banks to develop shared customer ID platform
- Nest lets home owners use NFC tags to share access to home security system
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program