Asus has announced the M70 desktop PC with integrated NFC capabilities, “for convenient wire-free pairing of desktop PCs with Android smart devices”. Users can log into Windows and launch applications via NFC, Asus says. Photos and other content stored on mobile devices can also be backed up to the PC with a tap.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users