Google is testing a version of Yubico’s Yubikey Neo NFC token with employees and “hopes to offer it to consumers next year as a more secure way of logging into Gmail and other Google accounts, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info