Google is testing a version of Yubico’s Yubikey Neo NFC token with employees and “hopes to offer it to consumers next year as a more secure way of logging into Gmail and other Google accounts, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year