Google is testing a version of Yubico’s Yubikey Neo NFC token with employees and “hopes to offer it to consumers next year as a more secure way of logging into Gmail and other Google accounts, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries