Google is testing a version of Yubico’s Yubikey Neo NFC token with employees and “hopes to offer it to consumers next year as a more secure way of logging into Gmail and other Google accounts, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- Masterpass QR expands to merchants across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus to support Bluetooth 5
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features