Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- Report highlights discrepancies between what technology users want and what they adopt
- Erste Bank adds NFC to its QR mobile payments app
- Alipay and WeChat Pay to support common QR code standard for Japan
- Mexico pilots national NFC and QR mobile payments system
- Kenyan charity issues contactless wristbands to students for discounted meal payments