Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India