Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID