Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works