Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams
- Shinhan to put credit cards on the blockchain
- Turkey unveils plans for a central bank-issued digital currency
- Samsung partners with Korean banks and carriers to launch blockchain mobile ID platform
- Libra to use QR codes to let consumers buy and sell cryptocurrency