Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019