Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers
- Google includes support for FeliCa NFC payments in Pixel 3 smartphones