Sri Lankan mobile network operator Dialog has expanded its contactless fuel payment card service to include NFC stickers that can be affixed to phones, wallets and keyrings, Lanka Business Today reports. “This is the next phase in the development of NFC technology and will pave the way to offer a wider range of services to Sri Lankan consumers”, says Fariq Cader, Dialog Axiata’s senior general manager for mobile money and payments.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa