PC-maker Dell has unveiled the Venue 11 Pro, a 10.8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet with NFC and Bluetooth 4.0. The US$499 device will ship in November with a variety of combinations of processor and memory available. Both 8MP rear and 2MP front-facing cameras are included along with mini-HDMI and USB 3.0 ports. An optional docking keyboard accessory will also be available.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes