Canadian bank CIBC has released a BlackBerry 10 version of its CIBC Mobile Payment app allowing BlackBerry Z10 owners to make NFC payments. To use the service, customers must also be Rogers Communications subscribers and have a “Suretap” NFC SIM card installed. The service was launched in November 2012 for BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 users.
- Austrians to open bank accounts from home using online video ID service
- Ant Financial eyes up blockchain for Alipay
- Free Galaxy S7 offer for Samsung Pay’s UAE launch
- Chinese third-party payment providers face client cash regulation
- Tesco rolls out mobile payments service across UK