Canadian bank CIBC has released a BlackBerry 10 version of its CIBC Mobile Payment app allowing BlackBerry Z10 owners to make NFC payments. To use the service, customers must also be Rogers Communications subscribers and have a “Suretap” NFC SIM card installed. The service was launched in November 2012 for BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 users.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service