Finnish telco DNA has launched Täpäkkä Credit, a service that allows its customers to use NFC stickers to make payments at MasterCard PayPass contactless terminals. Transactions up to €25 can be made without a PIN. Banking group OP-Pohjola will handle customer service.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups