Finnish telco DNA has launched Täpäkkä Credit, a service that allows its customers to use NFC stickers to make payments at MasterCard PayPass contactless terminals. Transactions up to €25 can be made without a PIN. Banking group OP-Pohjola will handle customer service.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents