Students and staff at Queen Mary, University of London can now find out more about the university’s research and activities through NFC posters placed at the institution’s Mile End campus. NFC marketing provider Tamoco‘s tag management platform is being used to manage and update the content delivered via the posters. Additional campuses are due to be added in the coming weeks.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info