Korean tape and shielding materials maker EMI Tape has launched a range of flexible ferrite sheets for use in NFC and wireless power charging products. Available in three thicknesses, the ferrite sheet can be used as shielding for the NFC antenna in a mobile phone.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups