Korean tape and shielding materials maker EMI Tape has launched a range of flexible ferrite sheets for use in NFC and wireless power charging products. Available in three thicknesses, the ferrite sheet can be used as shielding for the NFC antenna in a mobile phone.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign