Students and staff at the University of Michigan can now access timetables specific to individual bus stops on the campus, using smart signs containing NFC tags and QR codes that also make it easy for students to contact transit services.
- Huawei expands NFC mobile payments to Hong Kong
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe