Students and staff at the University of Michigan can now access timetables specific to individual bus stops on the campus, using smart signs containing NFC tags and QR codes that also make it easy for students to contact transit services.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes