Students and staff at the University of Michigan can now access timetables specific to individual bus stops on the campus, using smart signs containing NFC tags and QR codes that also make it easy for students to contact transit services.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands