German messenger bag maker Bagjack is using an NFC-based anti-counterfeiting solution developed by Serfides to authenticate the products it sells in Japan. The solution enables a validation code stored on a product’s NFC tag to be read and matched to its counterpart on a back-end database, confirming the authenticity of the bag.
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers