German messenger bag maker Bagjack is using an NFC-based anti-counterfeiting solution developed by Serfides to authenticate the products it sells in Japan. The solution enables a validation code stored on a product’s NFC tag to be read and matched to its counterpart on a back-end database, confirming the authenticity of the bag.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain