Windows Phone 8 users can now take better ‘selfies’ — and other photos — by triggering their smartphone’s camera from another device, using a new NFC app. The TapShoot app must be installed on both phones, before selecting which one is to take the photo. The devices are then paired by tapping them together, allowing the user to see the proposed shot and trigger its capture from the second phone.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?