Windows Phone 8 users can now take better ‘selfies’ — and other photos — by triggering their smartphone’s camera from another device, using a new NFC app. The TapShoot app must be installed on both phones, before selecting which one is to take the photo. The devices are then paired by tapping them together, allowing the user to see the proposed shot and trigger its capture from the second phone.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones