Korea’s SK C&C has shipped its six millionth NFC SIM card and is now to make the product available in the US. “Since 2011, SK C&C has been shipping NFC SIMs customized to carrier requirements” says SK C&C USA’s Jean-Louis Carrara.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations