Korea’s SK C&C has shipped its six millionth NFC SIM card and is now to make the product available in the US. “Since 2011, SK C&C has been shipping NFC SIMs customized to carrier requirements” says SK C&C USA’s Jean-Louis Carrara.
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale
- Heart scan biometrics could let computers continuously monitor logged in users
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR