NFC capabilities are to be added to indoor and outdoor digital signage at Adelaide Airport’s domestic and international terminals. The move is part of an A$2.2m contract signed by the Australian airport with out-of-home media specialist Ooh! Media and work is due to be completed by the end of 2013.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India