NFC capabilities are to be added to indoor and outdoor digital signage at Adelaide Airport’s domestic and international terminals. The move is part of an A$2.2m contract signed by the Australian airport with out-of-home media specialist Ooh! Media and work is due to be completed by the end of 2013.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent