Digital signage software specialist Capital Networks has added NFC to its Audience for Android digital signage solution, an entry-level content management and display system for businesses entering the digital signage market. NFC will be used to allow consumers to get information by tapping their NFC phone to automatically open a web page linked to the advertised product.
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain