NFC device maker Famoco has raised a US$1million finance round from two venture capital funds. “After two years of research and development of the business in Asia, this new investment will help Famoco to continue opening new markets in EMEA,” says CEO and co-founder Lionel Baraban. In October the company launched its FX 100, a lockable NFC device aimed at business use.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info