NFC device maker Famoco has raised a US$1million finance round from two venture capital funds. “After two years of research and development of the business in Asia, this new investment will help Famoco to continue opening new markets in EMEA,” says CEO and co-founder Lionel Baraban. In October the company launched its FX 100, a lockable NFC device aimed at business use.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands