Product packaging manufacturer Avery Dennison has added DirectLink, an NFC-enabled packaging solution, to its range of products. Avery Dennison will provide a content management service to its clients as part of the offering, allowing them to offer consumers “immediate access to user friendly content such as a survey, recipe ideas, coupon, video tutorial or a user manual.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works