Testing specialist Fime has been accredited by Visa to validate implementation of the Visa Mobile Payment Application on secure elements. VMPA is the applet stored in the secure element that enables an NFC phone to act as a Visa payments device and Fime is now be able to validate it works correctly on all types of secure elements including microSD, SIM and embedded formats.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works