Testing specialist Fime has been accredited by Visa to validate implementation of the Visa Mobile Payment Application on secure elements. VMPA is the applet stored in the secure element that enables an NFC phone to act as a Visa payments device and Fime is now be able to validate it works correctly on all types of secure elements including microSD, SIM and embedded formats.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones