Orange France is using technology from Wirecard to support the launch of its prepaid Orange Cash NFC payments service. Wirecard is providing the “technical platform needed to manage the mobile payment application”, subsidiary Wirecard Card Solutions will serve as the card issuer and Orange will also use Wirecard’s loyalty and couponing platform to provide a range of value-added services.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info