Orange France is using technology from Wirecard to support the launch of its prepaid Orange Cash NFC payments service. Wirecard is providing the “technical platform needed to manage the mobile payment application”, subsidiary Wirecard Card Solutions will serve as the card issuer and Orange will also use Wirecard’s loyalty and couponing platform to provide a range of value-added services.
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?
- US iPhone users ‘unlikely’ to use Face ID for payments
- Apple Pay Cash to go live in iOS update ‘this fall’
- HSBC uses face recognition to authenticate payments in China