Technology developer Delta has launched Thor, an NFC data logger that includes an on-board temperature sensor that can take readings at configurable time interval of between 0.1s and ten hours. The NFC Forum Type 2 compliant transponder can store up to 28KB of readings and the data can then be transferred to an external device, such as an NFC phone, where the readings can be seen in list or graph form in an accompanying app.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?