Payment technology provider Wirecard has introduced NFC Single Tap, a service that enables customers to use an NFC phone to pay for goods, redeem a voucher and pick up loyalty points all in a one tap. The service is available to retailers as an add-on to the company’s white label issuing programmes and mobile payment applications.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills