Norwegian carrier Telenor is to use Giesecke & Devrient’s SmartTrust NFC Enabler and Gemalto’s Allynis TSM solution for the commercial launch of its NFC mobile wallet, to be introduced in partnership with DNB bank. G&D will also supply Telenor with multi-application NFC SIMs.
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa
- Ride-hailing app Grab acquires mobile payments startup iKaaz
- Starbucks tests cashless store concept in Seattle