Norwegian carrier Telenor is to use Giesecke & Devrient’s SmartTrust NFC Enabler and Gemalto’s Allynis TSM solution for the commercial launch of its NFC mobile wallet, to be introduced in partnership with DNB bank. G&D will also supply Telenor with multi-application NFC SIMs.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers