US mobile network operator Sprint’s Pinsight Touch NFC platform is to include support for Ingersoll Rand’s aptiQmobile NFC access control service. The deal, says Ingersoll Rand, means that “Sprint subscribers in the future will be able to approach a door, tap the aptiQ access control reader and enter the door just like they do now with an ID card.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?