US mobile network operator Sprint’s Pinsight Touch NFC platform is to include support for Ingersoll Rand’s aptiQmobile NFC access control service. The deal, says Ingersoll Rand, means that “Sprint subscribers in the future will be able to approach a door, tap the aptiQ access control reader and enter the door just like they do now with an ID card.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works