Mappy Local Business, a new division of French online mapping service Mappy, is to distribute NFC and QR window stickers that provide quick access to its online local information platform. An initial 1,000 stickers will be displayed in participating Paris stores and plans call for a total of 200,000 to be distributed nationwide in all. Mappy is using Connecthings’ AdTag platform to manage the service.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays