Mappy Local Business, a new division of French online mapping service Mappy, is to distribute NFC and QR window stickers that provide quick access to its online local information platform. An initial 1,000 stickers will be displayed in participating Paris stores and plans call for a total of 200,000 to be distributed nationwide in all. Mappy is using Connecthings’ AdTag platform to manage the service.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info