Russia’s UniCredit Bank is to offer customers contactless stickers that can be attached to their mobile phone to make payments. UniCredit is using Gemalto’s Optelio Contactless Stickers and, says the solution “offers a cost-effective option to deploy contactless payment services to our existing customers immediately, and will be a springboard for mobile NFC adoption in the longer term.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole