Beer mats containing NFC tags are being used by Dutch online shopping platform MyOrder to promote and offer easy downloads of its smartphone app. The beer mats, supplied by NFC Support, are being used throughout the city of Leiden where NFC payments are currently being piloted. “The NFC beer mats are unique in the Netherlands,” says NFC Support owner Tristan de Haas.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain