France-based MapYourTag has launched Android and iOS versions of its smartphone app, enabling businesses to track their assets using NFC tags or QR codes. MapYourTag says it is ideal for a variety of industries such as shipping, supply chain management, cleaning and event management companies that need to track the location of their tools, equipment and other items.
- Shell pilots RFID system that scans all the items in a shopping basket in one go
- Metro Bank lets customers open an account with a selfie
- Dutch banks ING and Rabobank begin QR code payments pilot
- ABN Amro pulls out of Dutch banks’ mobile payment venture
- Commonwealth Bank introduces chatbot that can answer 200 banking and payments questions