France-based MapYourTag has launched Android and iOS versions of its smartphone app, enabling businesses to track their assets using NFC tags or QR codes. MapYourTag says it is ideal for a variety of industries such as shipping, supply chain management, cleaning and event management companies that need to track the location of their tools, equipment and other items.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service