France-based MapYourTag has launched Android and iOS versions of its smartphone app, enabling businesses to track their assets using NFC tags or QR codes. MapYourTag says it is ideal for a variety of industries such as shipping, supply chain management, cleaning and event management companies that need to track the location of their tools, equipment and other items.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay