Data storage manufacturer Swissbit has introduced the PS 100u CL, a microSD card containing a secure element. “Just an antenna needs to be attached to pin 9 and 10 of the card and all NFC phones are able to communicate with the secure element inside the microSD via the standardized ISO 14443 interface,” says Swissbit.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes