Data storage manufacturer Swissbit has introduced the PS 100u CL, a microSD card containing a secure element. “Just an antenna needs to be attached to pin 9 and 10 of the card and all NFC phones are able to communicate with the secure element inside the microSD via the standardized ISO 14443 interface,” says Swissbit.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods