Data storage manufacturer Swissbit has introduced the PS 100u CL, a microSD card containing a secure element. “Just an antenna needs to be attached to pin 9 and 10 of the card and all NFC phones are able to communicate with the secure element inside the microSD via the standardized ISO 14443 interface,” says Swissbit.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works