Absolut Vodka is promoting its new bottle designs using NFC posters located in 20 venues in Dublin. Tapping the smart posters takes the user to the Absolut Originality Ireland website where they can connect through Facebook and enter a prize draw. “There is also a gallery showing a selection of the new designs,” Aisling O’Connor from marketing agency The Picture Works told NFC World.
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores