Mobile payments specialist Seamless has appointed two industry veterans to assist in establishing its Seqr NFC and QR payments platform in the US. Former Giesecke & Devrient director Emilian Elefteratos and payments executive Kenny Douglas will head the new US division. The additions come just weeks after Seamless announced the adoption of Seqr by McDonald’s restaurants in Belgium.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system