A new hotel at London’s Gatwick airport is to allow visitors to use their NFC phones for room entry. Guests staying at the Bloc Gatwick hotel will also be able to use a mobile app to control room lighting, air conditioning and blinds.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards