The developers of a wristband that features three embedded NFC chips are seeking US$10,000 to put it into production. The Haloband will work with an Android app that allows the user to assign multiple functions — depending on the order in which the tags are tapped — to two of the chips, while the third is used for accessing information stored in a personal cloud account.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works