Shoppers at the Southgate Centre mall in Edmonton, Canada, can now access a range of information and offers by tapping their NFC phone to interactive directory points provided by Visionstate. Coupons, product information, restaurant menus and competitions will all be available via the Virtual Customer Care Interface (ViCCi) points.
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts
- Russian banks roll out mobile P2P payments
- Amex files blockchain proof of payment patent
- Nordic banks to build new payments infrastructure for instant cross-border payments