Oberthur Technologies’ Pearl embedded secure element has received certification from American Express. Pearl is also approved by MasterCard and Google and can be found in devices including the Xiaomi Mi3 and the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India