Oberthur Technologies’ Pearl embedded secure element has received certification from American Express. Pearl is also approved by MasterCard and Google and can be found in devices including the Xiaomi Mi3 and the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system