Chinese phone maker Pomp has launched the Pomp C6, an NFC smartphone running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad core processor with 2GB RAM. The handset features both 13 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front facing cameras along with a 5.5-inch full HD 1920×1080 display. The device packs 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 and is available to purchase for around US$288.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills