Chinese phone maker Pomp has launched the Pomp C6, an NFC smartphone running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad core processor with 2GB RAM. The handset features both 13 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front facing cameras along with a 5.5-inch full HD 1920×1080 display. The device packs 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 and is available to purchase for around US$288.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa