Sony has expanded its range of Xperia NFC phones with the addition of the Xperia T2 Ultra and the dual SIM T2 Ultra Dual. The devices come with a 6-inch display, a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM and are “designed specifically with customers from emerging markets in China, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific rim in mind”.
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India
- WeChat Pay reports 500% increase in transaction volumes
- Public Transport Victoria to add Myki transit cards to Google Pay
- Samsung Pay promotes mobile payments adoption with prize draw for UK users
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments