Sony has expanded its range of Xperia NFC phones with the addition of the Xperia T2 Ultra and the dual SIM T2 Ultra Dual. The devices come with a 6-inch display, a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM and are “designed specifically with customers from emerging markets in China, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific rim in mind”.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole