Wireless connectivity specialist Lesswire has introduced a module for vehicles that combines NFC, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. According to CEO Dr Ralph Meyfarth, WiBear 11ac offers “the next generation of the most-used wireless standards in the car as an easy to integrate module”.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019