Canada’s CIBC bank has expanded availability of its CIBC Mobile Payment app to include owners of Samsung Galaxy S III, S4, Note II and HTC One Android NFC phones, enabling a wider range of customers to make NFC payments. The service was launched in November 2012 with support for Blackberry Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 NFC phones and expanded in October 2013 to include the Blackberry Z10.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes