US carrier Verizon has introduced a range of NFC cases for iPhone users, enabling Apple phone owners to make Isis NFC payments. The range includes Incipio Cashwrap cases for iPhone 4, 4S and iPhone 5, 5S and the iCaisse4x case with extended battery for iPhone 4 and 4s. A similar range was introduced by AT&T in January 2014.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations