Camera maker Canon has added the NFC-enabled Powershot SX700 HS digital camera to its line of three NFC cameras announced at CES 2014. The NFC capability allows users to transfer images from the camera to their Android phone or tablet by pressing the Mobile Device Connect button and then tapping the devices together.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform