Camera maker Canon has added the NFC-enabled Powershot SX700 HS digital camera to its line of three NFC cameras announced at CES 2014. The NFC capability allows users to transfer images from the camera to their Android phone or tablet by pressing the Mobile Device Connect button and then tapping the devices together.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa