Sony has added four cameras with NFC functionality to its range. The devices include the Alpha 6000, a 24.3 megapixel camera boasting “the quickest autofocus performance of any interchangeable lens digital camera” and three additions to its Cybershot line-up — the 20.4 megapixel 30x zoom HX60, the 18.2 megapixel 20x WX350 and the 18.2 megapixel 10x WX220.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info