Sony has added four cameras with NFC functionality to its range. The devices include the Alpha 6000, a 24.3 megapixel camera boasting “the quickest autofocus performance of any interchangeable lens digital camera” and three additions to its Cybershot line-up — the 20.4 megapixel 30x zoom HX60, the 18.2 megapixel 20x WX350 and the 18.2 megapixel 10x WX220.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai