An NFC test lab has been opened in Bangalore, India by Tech Mahindra. The lab meets the NFC Forum’s first wave testing requirements and “also has the infrastructure to meet the upcoming wave two test requirements of the Forum.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?