An NFC test lab has been opened in Bangalore, India by Tech Mahindra. The lab meets the NFC Forum’s first wave testing requirements and “also has the infrastructure to meet the upcoming wave two test requirements of the Forum.”
- Dublin churches pilot contactless collections
- Hong Kong rolls out tap-to-collect travel rebate system
- Apple Pay to go live in Saudi Arabia this week?
- Visa reports 80% drop in card-present fraud at US chip-enabled merchants
- Barclays to let UK merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts