Accenture has introduced a mobile wallet platform that supports payments in stores via both NFC and QR as well as peer-to-peer payments, transport, loyalty and gift cards. The platform can also automatically suggest which of a range of offers should be presented to a particular customer when they enter the perimeter of a geo-fenced store or move within range of a Bluetooth LE beacon.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?